Oct 3, 2008

Welcome

This is the first full-length fan fiction story I started and completed. It began sometime early in Fall 2007 as the product of inspiration by friends writing their own FFs and a story idea that had been bouncing around in my head for years, and a year later it was finished. I began by emailing chapters out to a few friends, and soon the interest grew to the point where I thought I might as well jump on that fan fiction bandwagon (I already had my own blog with Blogger) and host it online. And from there, it grew even more. I had strangers complimenting me and giving me feedback on my story, which thoroughly humbled and flattered me, and I was floored that so many people expressed such an interest.

It was somewhat sad for me when the story came to an end, but I was also filled with a wonderful sense of success and accomplishment and I couldn't wait to begin my next one. And I now have the motivation and willpower to actually finish stories that come into my head as ideas and make me write them down, something I could never do before.

So whether you've been there since the beginning or are just now tuning in, thank you. I never would have finished this if it weren't for you.

Enjoy!
Bee

Click here to start at the beginning...

No comments: