Sep 27, 2008

Cast of Characters

I did a ton of thinking and took some time to find actors/actresses who could portray the characters in Save A Prayer, so I thought I'd post them here and present an idea of what they look like. Of course these aren't perfect matches, but they're darn close!



Kate Beckinsale as Samantha West
Photobucket


Paul Walker as James West
Photobucket


Richie Sambora as Richie Sambora
Photobucket


Shane West as Shane Michaels
Most ironic name combination ever.
Photobucket


Diane Keaton as Carol West
Photobucket


Katherine Heigl as Alex Montgomery
Photobucket


Jon Bon Jovi as Jon Bon Jovi
Photobucket


Tommy and Gina
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Becky,

All I can say to you is "you did a great job writing this story!" I haven't cried this hard in a quite awhile. You need to write another story!

Thank you for Sharing and Thank You for Adding my all time Favorite song "THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME" I cry everytime I hear it!!!!